Kramářova chata na Suchém vrchu Sport, relax, gurmánské menu na Suchém vrchu On-line rezervace


Just before opening ceremony (5.7.2012) we have retrieved commemorative book of tourist lodge, it is chronicle. This book begins with notation from 22.8.1927 when was the foundation stone put down and book continues untill 17.3.1982 when the lodge was closed and reconstructed...


In this book there is many signatures from famous persons. Dr. E. Beneš, JUDr. K. Kramář, P. Bezruč and many more.

Actually, the book is under reconstruction and later we would like to exhibit this historical masterpiece.


Image gallery